MAGA reacts to Trump’s strikes on Iran: ‘Absolutely disgusting and evil’

MAGA reacts to Trump’s strikes on Iran: ‘Absolutely disgusting and evil’

Rolling Stone reports:

Major figures associated with the Make America Great Again movement — including former GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, conservative commentator Tucker Carlson, far-right figure Alex Jones, and infamous manosphere influencer Andrew Tate — are fuming at Donald Trump over the military strikes against Iran that began overnight on Saturday.

Tucker Carlson, who visited the White House just last week, told ABC News’ Jonathan Karl that the choice to attack Iran is “absolutely disgusting and evil.”

Greene, meanwhile, wrote on X: “The Trump admin actually asked in a poll how many casualties voters were willing to accept in a war with Iran??? How about ZERO you bunch of sick fucking liars. We voted for America First and ZERO wars.”

“This is heartbreaking and tragic. And how many more innocent will die?” she wrote in another post. “What about our own military? This is not what we thought MAGA was supposed to be. Shame!”

Greene resigned from Congress in January, and has been feuding with the president over his foreign policy decisions and lack of transparency with the Epstein files.

Multiple Republicans still in Congress have expressed their discontent with the newly launched military campaign. “I am opposed to this War. This is not ‘America First.’ When Congress reconvenes, I will work with [Democratic Rep. Ro Khanna] to force a Congressional vote on war with Iran,” GOP Rep. Thomas Massie wrote on X. “The Constitution requires a vote, and your Representative needs to be on record as opposing or supporting this war.”

Republican Sen. Rand Paul wrote on social media, “The Constitution conferred the power to declare or initiate war to Congress for a reason, to make war less likely… As with all war, my first and purest instinct is wish Americans soldiers safety and success in their mission. But my oath of office is to the Constitution, so with studied care, I must oppose another Presidential war.”

Several far-right figures have also sounded off on social media.

“There is a high probability that Iran will activate terrorist sleeper cells inside the United States in the coming days and weeks,” Jones, a notorious conspiracy theorist, wrote on X. “Trump‘s HUGE gamble accelerates the world‘s trajectory towards a nuclear world war.”

“Why would going into a war with Iran benefit anybody in American at all?” Andrew Tate said, with far-right influencer and Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes pleading with Trump on X: “@realDonaldTrump NO WAR WITH IRAN. ISRAEL IS DRAGGING US TO WAR. AMERICA FIRST.” [Continue reading…]

Comments are closed.